Distributed computing software has been around for years, yet has remained unutilized by software engineers. Many typical engineering activities, which tend to be time-consuming, compute-intensive, and highly repetitive, benefit greatly from this concept. PTC Creo delivers the power of cutting edge, web-based distributed computing technologies to your desktop.
Distributed Computing Extension manufacturing software can be used in a networked environment. Distributed Pro/BATCH Standalone — free with PTC Creo --is designed for non-networked environments. For more information about these grid computing components and their purpose, please see the Distributed Computing Extension White Paper.
Features & Benefits
- Improve hardware and software license utilization
- Manage a large number of jobs using a platform-independent tool
- Work within a scalable architecture and centralized administration
- Standardize company specific tasks and, in turn, improve product quality
- Increase Personal and Enterprise Productivity
- Apply many out-of-the-box batch services--ready for use with PTC Creo
- Customize the solution to meet your unique business needs