Easy-to-Use 3D Direct Modeling
PTC Creo Direct is a stand-alone app that enables casual CAD users to create new geometry or modify any existing 3D CAD design, regardless of file format. Direct interaction with the geometry makes it easy for anyone to learn and use. That’s why it’s the ideal tool for people in concept design, analysis and manufacturing — or for anyone else who’s new to 3D CAD or uses it infrequently. Because working with PTC Creo Direct is quick, flexible and intuitive, it’s ideally suited for tasks such as generating proposals, defining the initial design for tooling fixtures or capturing design input from customers in the field. By enabling better collaboration with your extended team, the software encourages innovation and enables your company to respond better to changing customer needs.
Features & Benefits
- Achieve faster design cycles by enabling more users to access and use 3D CAD data, including third-party design components
- Empower infrequent 3D CAD users to contribute to the product development effort
- Generate proposals more quickly and effectively by exploring alternative design concepts more easily
- Streamline CAE workflows by giving analysts the ability to edit 3D CAD data prior to analysis and propose design changes directly on the model
- Improve CAM efficiency by giving tooling designers an easy-to-use tool for editing model data and creating manufacturing jigs and fixtures that better meet their NC and tooling design requirements