Ensuring that proper manufacturing processes are conducted is an essential, but potentially expensive proposition. PTC Creo Computer-Aided Verification Extension delivers a straightforward, economical answer. It allows digital inspections of machined parts and assemblies for quality assurance purposes and supports both CMM machines and laser scanners. Thus, this integral digital quality checking saves time, effort, and money.
Features & Benefits
- Perform simulation in a complete environment including parts, probes, fixtures and machines
- Generate industry standard DMIS programs for CMM machines
- Gauge quality of machined parts and assemblies, enabling first article inspection
- Reduces need for redesigns because inspection takes place digitally
- Reduces product and development costs via problem resolution before manufacturing