PTC Creo Complete Machining Extension is a comprehensive NC solution that enables you to directly machine simple or complex product geometries with optimized NC toolpaths. It increases product quality and manufacturing consistency by generating precise toolpaths directly on 3D designs. No other CAM package offers as complete a set of native manufacturing applications — from tool and die design to NC programming, process documentation, post-processing and toolpath verification and simulation. By offering the power to drive virtually any type of NC machine and improve manufacturing setup and quality control processes, PTC Creo Complete Machining Extension helps increase product quality, reduce scrap and decrease production time and costs.
Features & Benefits
- 2 1/2- to 5-axis milling, multi-axis turning and mill/turn (live tooling), and 4-axis wire EDM
- Simplifies storage and reuse of best practices by using proven manufacturing templates
- Improves product quality and manufacturing consistency by generating NC toolpaths directly on 3D designs
- As part of an integral CAD/CAM solution, no data translation is required
- Reduces time to market with associative tool path updates to design changes