Simplify Large Assembly Modeling
PTC Creo Advanced Assembly Extension (AAX) is a must-have optional extension for designers who work with large assemblies. It offers a host of specialized functions that make designing and managing complex designs much easier. With its advanced tools for top-down assembly design (such as skeleton models), assembly process planning, and design criteria and rules management; PTC Creo AAX streamlines the flow of information from design to manufacturing.
It accelerates the creation of fully optimized, flexible product designs that are easy to edit and customize. In addition, it helps improve technical documentation and accuracy of fabrication instructions, as well as support for mass customization initiatives that can enhance customer satisfaction and improve competitiveness.
Features & Benefits
- Improve large assembly performance with an enhanced top-down design process that allows faster, easier design within the context of the assembly.
- Create layout and skeletons for documenting and drive design.
- Enable mass customization by simplifying management of critical engineering data for creating design variants, design automation, and driving model configurations manipulations
- Develop assembly drawing and process plans more easily, speeding creation of detailed fabrication instructions and service manuals.
- Share geometry features, configuration rules and other CAD data more efficiently among multiple design teams.