173,000 ready-to-use 3D CAD components
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Part Library--an integrated module inside PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling, features an extensive library of over 173,000 ANSI, DIN, ISO and JIS components, such as bolts, washers, nuts, and miscellaneous hardware. In addition to reusing these 3D design components from the library, you can also automate your product design process with time-saving machining commands. When used with PTC Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager, you can effectively manage every component in every product assembly.
Features & Benefits
- Search and find the correct component inside the library using easy-to-use visual guides and catalog charts
- Create and modify screw connections, parts connected with screws, and other hardware such as nuts and washers, in a single step
- Create and modify drill holes through one or more parts in a linear, radial, or grid pattern
- Design shafts, feather keys and grooves using time-saving machining commands
- Add your own company-standard CAD/CAM software components to your library, including parametrically-driven components
- Manage your models and library components effectively with integrated PTC Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager support