Work free of interoperability limitations
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Interface for Solid Edge increases the quality of translated design data through industry-leading, multi-CAD data exchange technology. Converted from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling or PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access, the quality you get from the native Solid Edge Parasolid format goes well beyond what is possible with neutral 3D CAD data formats (like STEP and IGES). This interface supports bi-directional data exchange for companies who work with multi-CAD design teams – internally and externally—using a variety of 3D CAD/CAM software packages, including Catia and Autodesk Inventor.
Features & Benefits
- Load and save native Solid Edge Parasolid design data directly from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling or PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access, without requiring Solid Edge
- Reuse Solid Edge design data instantly, without any extra work, as if it is native PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling data
- Share high-quality 3D design data with any team member
- Support bi-directional exchange of parts and assemblies
- Support 3D geometry, topology, color, part names, and the transfer of attributes
- Ensure design integrity when working with different geometry accuracies and tolerances