Work free of interoperability limitations
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Interface for NX is 3D CAD CAM software that increases the quality of translated 3D design data through industry-leading, multi-CAD data exchange technology. When converting data from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling or PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access design software, the quality you get from the native NX Parasolid format goes well beyond what is possible with neutral 3D CAD data formats like STEP and IGES. This interface supports a bi-directional data exchange process, which is highly valuable for companies that work with multi-CAD design teams both internally and externally.
Features & Benefits
- Load and save native NX Parasolid design data directly from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling or PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access without requiring NX 3D design software
- Reuse NX design data instantly, without any extra work, as if it were native PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling data
- Share high-quality 3D design data with any team member
- Support bi-directional exchange of both parts and assemblies
- Support 3D geometry, topology, color, part names, and the transfer of attributes
- Ensure design integrity when working with different geometry accuracies and tolerances