Publish and share XVL documents
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
Lattice XVL is a highly compressed viewable format that makes it easy to share 3D CAD design data published from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling. This solution lets you collaborate more effectively with suppliers, partners and customers using 3D CAD software documents that anyone can open, view and print. Everyone can share and view 3D models using the Lattice XVL Player — a free, downloadable 3D viewer available as a plug-in for Windows Internet Explorer, and other Web browsers.
Features & Benefits
- Capture and publish Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) and 3D documentation such as Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances (GD&T), manufacturing symbols, and notes
- Create highly compressed XVL documents that are only a fraction of the size of original CAD data
- Share and view XVL documents with the Lattice XVL Player
- Choose from various display settings for large assembly management to achieve a balance between image quality and performance
- Embed interactive 3D models into existing Microsoft Office documents
- Store and manage XVL documents with PTC Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager