Work free of interoperability limitations
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Interface for Inventor increases the quality of translated design data through industry-leading, multi-CAD data exchange technology. Converted from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling or PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access, the quality you get from the translated Inventor format goes well beyond what is possible with neutral 3D CAD data formats (like STEP and IGES). This interface supports a bi-directional data exchange process for companies who deal with multi-CAD design teams – internally and externally.
Features & Benefits
- Use a file menu plug-in to import and export 3D design data from Inventor
- Reuse Inventor design data instantly, without any extra work, as if it was native PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling data
- Share high-quality 3D design data with any team member
- Support bi-directional exchange of both parts and assemblies
- Support 3D geometry, topology, color, part names, and the transfer of attributes
- Ensure design integrity when dealing with different geometry accuracies and tolerances