Work faster, free of interoperability limitations
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Interface for CATIA V4 is 3D CAD-CAM software that increases the quality of design data translated through industry-leading, multi-CAD data exchange technology. When converting data from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling or PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access, the quality you get from the native CATIA V4 format goes well beyond what is possible with neutral 3D CAD data formats like STEP and IGES. This interface supports a bi-directional data exchange process, which is valuable for companies that work with multi-CAD design teams both internally and externally.
Features & Benefits
- Load and save native 3D design data directly from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling or PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access without requiring CATIA V4
- Reuse CATIA V4 design data instantly, without any extra work, as if it were native PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling data
- Share high-quality 3D CAD design data with any team member
- Support bi-directional exchange of both parts and assemblies
- Support 3D CAD software geometry, topology, color, part names, and transfer of attribute
- Ensure design integrity when working with different geometry accuracies and tolerances