Publish and share eDrawings documents
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
eDrawings is an email-enabled communication tool that makes it easy to share 3D and 2D design data published from PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling. The eDrawings Professional module produces inspection and review enabled eDrawings, as well as adding markup, comment, measure, and dynamic cross sectioning to eDrawings documents. Anyone can open, view, and print highly compact CAD design data, so everyone involved in product development collaborates more effectively.
Features & Benefits
- Capture, markup, and publish Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) and 3D documentation such as Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances (GD&T), manufacturing symbols, and notes
- Measure to find exact dimensions and query mass properties from models and drawings
- Examine internal details of parts and assemblies with dynamic cross sectioning
- Create exploded views by moving individual components or entire subassemblies within assemblies or drawings
- Assign password protection
- Store and manage eDrawings documents with PTC Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager