Powerful, Easy-to-Use 2D CAD
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve breakthrough productivity gains with PTC Creo.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Drafting (formerly CoCreate Drafting) is a comprehensive 2D CAD system with powerful assembly management and 2D parametric capabilities that allow you to adapt existing drawings and create families of parts or drawings more easily. It lets you visualize and manage complex assembly structures directly in the browser, so design activities such as defining sub-assemblies, creating instances and renaming design components are easy.
You can also parameterize drawings, use multiple instances of the same part or assembly throughout a drawing, specify design rules and drive complex design modifications just by changing a dimension. All this allows you to re-purpose existing designs more efficiently and optimize the entire concept and detail design process.
Additional Modules for PTC Creo Elements/Direct Drafting
Features & Benefits
- Accommodate standard product design and manufacturing processes more efficiently by organizing 2D design elements within a part-and-assembly structure instead of layers
- Improve speed and accuracy by automating 2D design tasks, using intuitive visual snap points, lines and handles to create and modify designs
- Compare drawing revisions more easily by clearly highlighting additions, deletions and modifications
- Manually or automatically dimension part and assembly features to comply with international and company standards
- Import and export Autodesk DWG and DXF and 2D IGES formats