Open and controlled access to the extended team
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access is a CAD viewer that offers rich 2D and 3D CAD visualization to improve your company’s product development process. With PTC Creo Elements/Direct 3D Access, you can extend the use of 2D and 3D CAD design data across the entire organization and supply chain so team members can easily share both 2D and 3D design data in neutral and native 3D CAD formats.
Features & Benefits
- View 2D and 3D design data in a broad range of neutral CAD formats including Autodesk DWG and DXF, and 3D IGES
- Visualize 3D designs with real-time rendering, including textures, shadows, and mirror plane
- Inspect designs in standard or cross-sectional views and measure physical properties, including distances, mass, and volume
- Explore “what if” design alternatives with part modifications, assembly restructuring, and positioning
- Convert native 3D design data from CATIA, I-deas, Inventor, NX, PTC Creo Elements/Pro, Solid Edge, and SolidWorks
- Publish and share designs in other collaboration formats with Arbortext IsoDraw, eDrawings Professional, XVL, or 3D PDF CAD interface modules
- Provide real-time, seamless product data management when integrated with PTC Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager