Ready-to-use CAD software components
PTC Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with PTC Creo.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct 2D Library, an integrated module inside PTC Creo Elements/Direct Drafting, is an extensive library of over 500,000 ANSI, DIN and ISO 2D CAD design components, such as bolts, washers, nuts and miscellaneous hardware. PTC Creo Elements/Direct 2D Library simplifies the entire product assembly and bill-of-materials (BOM) process, so you can avoid re-creating standard components. When used with PTC Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager software, you can effectively manage every component in every product assembly.
Features & Benefits
- Search and find the correct components inside the library with easy-to-use visual guides and catalog charts
- Add company-specific requirements and vendor catalogs to the library with minimal mouse clicks
- Add or remove standard components to easily customize your library and meet company standards
- Use PTC Creo Elements/Direct Drafting Construction Logic to define your own standard part assemblies consisting of industry-standard, company-standard and catalog components
- Add recently used components to graphical menus for fast reuse
- Manage your drawings and components effectively with integrated PTC Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager support