A must for any MCAD suite is the ability to manufacture a design with ease
PTC offers powerful manufacturing capabilities to complement the PTC CADDS 5 Modeling Foundation. PTC CADDS 5 Manufacturing Option provides a single, associative manufacturing solution for all 2-axis through to 5-axis milling and turning operations. You can optimize your toolpaths to machine products faster and more accurately. PTC CADDS 5 Manufacturing Option helps you save time and optimize your manufacturing tooling design and machining processes.
Features & Benefits
- Ensure high levels of accuracy and adherence to design specifications with integrated design and manufacturing capabilities. You can easily transform design data into high quality tools, parts, and assemblies in less time
- Provides fast, accurate machining of complex part geometry typical of aerospace, automotive, and turbo-machinery applications
- Save substantial NC programming time by reusing proven manufacturing methods which optimize toolpaths and reduce machine set-ups
- Machine different parts from the same assembly simultaneously with multiple manufacturing engineers
- Leverage the integration with GPOST for a complete post-processing environment