In today’s extended enterprise, you need to fully support multi-CAD design and data exchange
PTC CADDS 5 meets this challenge with scalable solutions that can be tailored for specific 3D design project requirements. You can also leverage PTC’s unique, powerful, bidirectional Associated Topology Bus (ATB), which provides associativity with Pro/ENGINEER and other 3D CAD software systems. PTC CADDS 5 data exchange capabilities help reduce errors, increase quality, and improve multi-CAD design efficiency.
Features & Benefits
- Improve your multi-CAD design efficiency and reuse by leveraging legacy or other non-PTC CADDS 5 data for your CAD CAM designs
- Update your designs faster using associative data exchange with ATB to CATIA and Unigraphics via Pro/ENGINEER. ATB exchanges remain associative to the original model- so any changes can drive updates in the associated model
- Multi-task and improve productivity using PTC CADDS Centric ATB. You can import/export large designs and continue to use PTC CADDS 5 for other modeling tasks while the import/export processing occurs in the background
- Leverage bidirectional IGES support for CAD design software parts and assemblies with specialized tools such as SET and VDA
- Import/export high-level modeling data for accurate input to downstream applications