Manage Critical Supply Chain Data
Optimizing supplier and manufacturer selection across multiple product lines, programs and geographies is a major challenge for product companies today, with huge implications on product cost and time-to-market.
PTC Windchill Supplier Management delivers key capabilities to meet the demands of complex, global supply chains by optimizing manufacturer part sources and vendor selection with approved manufacturer and vendor lists. With PTC Windchill Supplier Management, designers can have instant access to critical supply chain and compliance information during the component selection process, which means smarter, more cost-effective decisions—right from the outset of the development process.
PTC Windchill Supplier Management Feature and Benefits
- Shorten time-to-market by using only preferred suppliers with good track records of delivering on schedule
- Lower product costs by leveraging preferred suppliers
- Lower inventory and spend costs by eliminating hidden part duplication
- Eliminate "hard-to-get" or obsolete commercial parts in new designs
- Prevent errors and redesigns by involving suppliers early in the design process
- Improve supply chain communication and collaboration with a secure, Web-based project
- Manage approved manufacturer and vendor lists (AVL / AML)