Product Data Management and eBOM Software Solution: Simplified and Easy-To-Deploy
Without basic CAD data management, it’s difficult for organizations to effectively collaborate and improve their productivity. PTC Windchill PDM Essentials empowers smaller organizations to effectively organize and manage their product content so they can improve design reuse, broaden access to product information and ensure control over design versions and release processes including structures that contains all the individual parts for a given product, Engineering Bill of Material (eBOM) software.
Based on PTC's production-proven PLM software, PTC Windchill PDM Essentials/eBOM Software offers a quick to deploy, easy–to-use offering that can improve your ROI. By managing product data from PTC Creo, as well as many other CAD systems, you can ensure data integrity and enable concurrent engineering.
PTC Windchill PDM Essentials is right-sized for the existing needs of smaller teams and companies. And it provides the foundation for additional capabilities that a growing company may require in the future.
PTC Windchill PDM Essentials/eBOM Software: Features and Benefits
- Fast deployment – Installation and configuration wizards greatly simplify set-up time providing customers with quick time-to-value.
- Centralized vaulting and revision control – Secures CAD models, their structures and relationships (PTC Creo, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, Pro/ENGINEER, PTC Creo Elements/Direct, and PTC Mathcad) improving control and collaboration.
- Efficient documentation control - Manage office documents, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, tracking changes through check in and check out functionality.
- Powerful searching tools – Quickly and easily search, copy or rename designs improving product information discovery and design reuse.
- Managing Product Structures that contains all the individual parts for a given product, known as the Engineering Bill of Material or eBOM software.
- Schedule and automatically publish viewables and other formats such as thumbnails and PDFs.
- Embedded 3-D view and markup utilities – Allows non-CAD consumers to view, section, measure and markup designs.
- Secure access – Lifecycle states control access managing the ability to view, use and update product items. This ensures that organizations such as manufacturing and purchasing can only access released items.
PTC Windchill PDM Essentials
PTC Windchill PDM Essentials empowers smaller organizations to effectively organize and manage their product content so they can improve design reuse, broaden access to product information and ensure control over product development activities.