Leading Innovative Companies Select PTC Creo CAD Software
Companies Select Creo Suite of CAD Software to Enhance Product Design and Development
NEEDHAM, Mass. – June 15, 2017 – PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) today announced the selection of its industry-leading Creo® suite of CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
The following companies recently selected Creo to enhance the capabilities and efficiency of their product design and development process:
- Bertrandt Group, an engineering service provider developing individual solutions for the international automotive and aviation industries in Europe, China, and the USA for more than 40 years
- HARMAN, a leader in the design and engineering of connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions, and connected services
- HEIDENHAIN, a leading manufacturer of precision measurement and control equipment whose technology is utilized in high-precision motors, motion control and machining systems worldwide
- RATP Group, the fifth largest public transport operator in the world, that designs, operates, and maintains metro, rail, bus, and tramway networks in the Île-de-France region and around the world via numerous subsidiaries.
First launched nearly 30 years ago, Creo is a powerful, integrated family of product design software in use by thousands of leading manufacturers worldwide. From initial concept to design, simulation, and analysis, Creo provides designers with a broad set of tools, including augmented reality (AR) and the ability to capitalize on the IoT potential, within one environment, enabling users to produce better products, more efficiently, and at a lower cost. Each Creo application shares the same user interface and users can seamlessly transition data from one application to another.
“From artificial hearts to rocketship engines, Creo enables companies to transform the way they design, develop, and deliver today’s most innovative products,” said Brian Thompson, SVP and general manager, CAD, PTC. “The flexibility, scalability, and compatibility of Creo solutions, coupled with the integration of new technologies, such as AR and the IoT, enables companies to improve their competitive advantage by accelerating the entire development process to produce products with enhanced performance, usability, and aesthetics.”
- PTC CAD Software
- Creo 4.0
- PTC CAD Software Blog
- Harvard Business Review: "How Smart, Connected Products are Transforming Companies," authors PTC CEO Jim Heppelmann and Harvard Professor Michael Porter
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were first to market with Internet-based PLM. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way you create, operate, and service products. With PTC, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
The announcement of any particular selection of PTC products is not necessarily indicative of the timing of recognition of revenue there from or the level of revenue for any particular period.
PTC, Creo, and the PTC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.