Understand and Improve Functionality of the Most Complex Code, Regardless of the End Compiler
PTC X32plus (formerly Atego X32) is an all-in-one development environment providing graphical views of software structure, support for editing, testing and documenting software. It offers all the necessary components for supporting software development projects.
- Graphical software development tool for C/C++
- Rapidly analyze and document legacy code
- Graphical editor, also known as Structogram editor, and textual code editor
- Documentation generation
- Code metrics and test support
By using contraction techniques, less important information is hidden so that large and complex software projects can be viewed and managed effectively, allowing fast and easy navigation to areas of interest within the project.
- Easily adopted – no training required
- Improve productivity and reduce errors
- Document legacy and new software
PTC X32plus products provide valuable visibility into the architecture of ‘C’ or ‘C++’ source code. Whether native code or embedded, real-time code, the architectural views of the code will help developers understand and improve functionality of the most complex code, regardless of the end compiler used to compile it or the OS/RTOS used to execute it.
PTC X32plus enables developers to rapidly gain an understanding of code structure and module dependencies, allowing them to concentrate on code production.