Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express 4.0 Download
Follow these simple steps to install and begin using your new software:
1.A PTC.com account is required for product activation:
- Create an Account:https://www.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/create.jsp
- Lookup password:https://www.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/password.jsp
2.Install the 32-bit or 64-bit software
3.Follow the InstallShield wizard instructions for set up
4.In the Activation window, enter your PTC.com account email address and password
5.Begin using your new software!
*By clicking “Install”, you agree to these terms. A PTC.com account is required for product activation.
- Operating System:
- Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, and Home Premium
- Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, and Home Premium
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Home and Professional
- Disk Space:
Active Internet connection required to run software every 72 hours
Companies needing more 3D design power can easily upgrade to the full, professional version of Creo Elements/Direct Modeling at any time. In the Professional edition, you’ll find a complete set of modules delivering key capabilities, such as sheet metal, rendering and data management, enabling you to design anything from simple products to larger product designs.
Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Full version provides the additional capabilities:
- Create assemblies with unlimited number unique parts
- Extend data exchange
- Real-time rendering
- Add-on modules
- No internet required