PTC Global Service Consultant Program
Train to be a PTC Global Services Consultant
Successful candidates will:
- Train in one of three global locations: Blaine, Minnesota (United States), Xi’an (China), or Munich (Germany)
- Shadow PTC Consultants on actual customer sites, gaining valuable insight into the collaboration between PTC Consultants and customers
- Become a PTC Technical Consultant upon graduation, consulting with customers regarding the best use of PTC products supporting product development, performing training, implementing software, and delivering other services
Who is PTC?
- Billion-dollar global software company helping companies worldwide to optimize their product development
- Customers include the world’s leading companies: EADS/Airbus, Caterpillar, Volkswagen, Raytheon, Nokia, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, HKMC, Cummins Engine
- Recognized market leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Offers the only integral Product Development System, ranging from our renowned Creo Elements 3D CAD to our game-changing Windchill PLM software
How Does PTC Define Itself?
- Passionate: 6,000+ professionals focused solely on product development solutions.
- Innovative: Since we foresee industry needs, we are often first-to-market with effective product development solutions.
- Trusted: 25,000+ companies rely on PTC each day to give life to their product ideas and drive their success.
PTC Services Academy Consultant Program
PTC Services Academy Consultant program is an extensive, 4 month Training Program training program, after which you will be assigned to an area of the business based on your performance, expertise, and personal interests. These assignments allow for flexibility in location and focus of consulting activity.
As a Consultant within PTC Global Services, you quickly develop leadership skills as you accelerate your career in the rapidly growing world of product lifecycle management and its application to challenges such as global product development, increasing regulatory concerns, and the integration of dispersed development teams.
- Our robust set of frameworks and best practices provide customers with guidance through every stage of their PLM strategy
- Our culture is high-energy, fast-paced, and ever-evolving
- Our people cite teamwork and supportive peer networks as top reasons why they enjoy working here
PTC Services Academy
PTC Services Academy is the organization in PTC driving all Development and methodology for PTC Global Services. The PTC Services Academy Consultant Program is just one out of several programs targeted for your continued professional development and supporting your career in PTC.
Please contact us at the following locations for more information or to be considered for this program:
- NorthAmerica: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe: email@example.com
- Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit us on the Web at: PTC.com/company/employment