PTC Academic Program for Universities -
The PTC Academic Program for Universities is the most comprehensive program available to professors and students worldwide. We provide, either for free or for a minimal fee, Creo Elements/Pro (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) 3D CAD software, along with other PTC software applications, plus related courseware – enabling your students to enjoy a unique and creative exploration of design, engineering and technology.
Right now, PTC Academic Program is building a network of consortia with the goal of developing more effective approaches to product development education. This collaborative project aims to foster academic liaisons with industry, and engage our commercial partners with the development of curriculum.
Join the Discussion
- PTC Academic Research Symposium - As part of PTC’s ongoing commitment to education, we are establishing a network of consortia that is developing more effective approaches to product development education. Read the latest discussion within the Champions Council, and see if you’d like to become a member of the Council.
- SAE Sponsorship - PTC provides sponsorship packages and support for the SAE® collegiate design series. See if you qualify.
- PTC Design Challenge – launching in January 2011. Whether you’re looking for a senior capstone project, or you just want to display your students’ talents, the PTC Design Challenge provides project briefs and prizes from some of the world’s leading product development companies.
- Free Design Software - PTC is offering a free seat of our Creo Elements/Pro Schools Edition software (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) to any student of a college or university that has the PTC University Plus program.
- Visit the PTC E-Store to order your copy of Creo Elements/Pro Student Edition.