PTC Academic Program: Free PTC Sponsorship Program
PTC Academic Program - Sponsorship CTA
PTC skills are in unprecedented demand by leaders in every industry vertical. PTC has over 27,000 of the world’s most successful customers using PTC software in product development, including many of the leading automotive, mechanical and aerospace companies such as Aston Martin Racing, Penske Racing, Lockheed Martin, Caterpillar, and many more. Now your team can receive the same software and skills that the industry demands with this FREE program.
- Colorado State University (CSU) FSAE using PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad
- How Colorado State University (CSU) FSAE uses PTC Creo and EFX
- Mathematical Unit Awareness for SAE Competitions
- Capturing Mathematical Knowledge for SAE Competitions
- Design, Analyze and Optimize for SAE Competitions
- PTC Creo Simulate for SAE Competitions
- PTC Creo Flexible Modeling for SAE Competitions
- PTC Creo Freestyle in SAE Competitions
- Using EFX for Chassis Design in SAE Competitions
Read how CSU Ram Racing uses PTC Creo.
In the PTC Academic Program’s FREE sponsorship package, you receive the same software used by the world’s leading product development companies, including:
- PTC Creo Academic Edition for Personal Use - Same as the edition you find on your campus
- PTC Mathcad - Engineering calculation and documentation software
- PTC University eLearning Libraries (5,000+ hours of online learning, perfect for new members and freshman members)
- Vinyl logos for your team car
- Free access to SAE webinars for sponsored teams
Be sure read the PTC SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT here, before registering your team.