PTC Creo – Used by Professionals
A design guide explains the concepts and principles of fast cars to help students come up with a competitive design.
PTC provides their industry leading PTC Creo 3D design software FREE to schools and students together with step by step tutorials showing how to model a car body. Students can then adapt the standard shape or model their own design from scratch.
The PTC Creo suite includes:
- PTC Creo Direct – Design quickly without a model tree, Simple tools let you focus on creating and editing geometry.
- Freestyle Modeling – Great for creating flowing organic shapes whether it’s for a speed controller to fit the hand or car bodies that slip smoothly through the air.
- PTC Creo Parametric – A powerful, history based parametric modeler with comprehensive tools for assembly, analysis and simulation to help refine your designs.
Features and Benefits
- Design guide explains the concepts and principles.
- Use the same 3D modeling software the pros use.
- Step-by-step PTC Creo tutorials.
- Case study of Scalextric product development.
- Career guide to becoming an industrial designer.