PTC Free Sponsorship Program: Agreement
PTC Sponsored Colorado State
University Ram Racing
PTC skills are in unprecedented demand by leaders in every industry vertical. PTC has over 27,000 of the world’s most successful customers using PTC software in product development, including many of the leading automotive, mechanical and aerospace companies such as Aston Martin Racing, Penske Racing, Lockheed Martin, Caterpillar, and many more. Now your team can receive the same software and skills that the industry demands with this FREE program.
In the PTC Academic Program’s FREE sponsorship package, you receive the same software used by the world’s leading product development companies, including:
- PTC Creo Academic Edition for Personal Use- Same as the edition you find on your campus
- PTC Mathcad Prime- Engineering calculation and documentation software
- eLearning Libraries- 3,000+ hours of online learning, perfect for new members and freshman members
- Vinyl logos for your team car
- Free access to SAE webinars for sponsored teams
We are happy to provide a package donation for your team. In return, all we ask is your commitment to the following:
- Place one ‘PTC’ logo in a visible location on your car (Let us know if you prefer black or white)
- Send a team photo of all members and your vehicle with the PTC logo visible* to email@example.com
- Complete the full registration form including your team member e-mail addresses (for registering for eLearning Libraries)
*Team photos may be used for various marketing collateral for PTC. Please contact the PTC Academic Program at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the use of the team photos.
IMPORTANT: By clicking the 'SUBMIT' button on the FREE PTC Sponsorship Program Registration Page, you and your team agree to the above and are committed to delivering the three requirements listed. We look forward to working with your team and wish you the best of luck in the competition!
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or require technical support.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM NOW!
Find out more on PTC and SAE by becoming a fan on Facebook or viewing our videos on YouTube!