For over 75 years A-Z has been a leading supplier of high quality merchandise and service to the global tire industry. In its German 15,000 m² production facility A-Z designs, manufactures and produces tire molds and containers as per customer specification. Furthermore A-Z produces self-developed hot blade cutters for plastics and rubber processing, as well as special titanium equipment for the aerospace industry.
Read additional PTC Creo customers stories and on the PTC Creo blog.
- Optimize workflows and utilization of latest software technology to flexibly respond to future requirements
- Optimizing the adoption and processing of complex geometry from customers within their own CAD system
- Accelerating and improving further processing of customer data for manufacturing
- Ensuring compatibility with various customer CAD systems (e.g. SolidWorks, CATIA, Siemens NX)
- Update Pro/ENGINEER licenses to PTC Creo with extension of seats to fully benefit from improved user experience and developments
- Gain productivity by automatically creating and optimizing toolpaths using standard and form tools from expansion of NC tools
- Key-user update training; update installation and user training by key-user
- Extended design capabilities using PTC Creo Interactive Surface Design Extension
Reduced the development time due to collaborative design
- 10% time savings when using customer data from other CAD systems
- Faster translation of CAD data to PTC Creo and accelerated creation of NC programs and tools using consistent integrated CAM solutions. Time efforts for data translation for tool design and rework at design changes incurred with conventional approaches could be eliminated.
- Almost 50% less mouse clicks via the new user interface in PTC Creo
PTC Creo can accomplish the most complex design tasks and its associativity up to manufacturing shortens programming times. The clearly arranged and intuitive user interface allows rapid integration of new employees. It also enables casual users to operate the system efficiently.
— Thomas Stangl, Director Research & Development, A-Z Formen- und Maschinenbau GmbH