Free 3D CAD Direct Modeling Software Download
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express 6.0 is a free version of PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling 19.0, the popular 3D CAD choice for leaders in product design who have short design cycles with the need to create frequent one-off designs. Its speed, flexibility and responsiveness to change also make it the ideal tool for short-series production runs.
Download this free 3D CAD software and create assemblies with up to 60 unique parts. Use it as long as you like. Once you've registered and downloaded the software, it's yours to use indefinitely.
- Create and modify design data in real-time
- Edit work with direct cut-and paste, push-and-pull and drag-and-drop techniques
- Explore concepts and variations using a direct 3D CAD approach
- Windows 32-bit (206MB)
- Windows 64-bit (240MB)
*By clicking "Download Now," you agree to these terms. A PTC.com account is required for product activation.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express is perfect for engineers who need a fast, lightweight and flexible direct 3D CAD system. With this free 3D CAD download, you have the freedom to innovate along with the flexibility to import and repurpose design data. Plus, you have an easy upgrade path to our professional version of PTC Creo Element/Direct Modeling when your 3D design challenges grow.
- Combine the simplicity of 2D with the benefits of 3D with this lightweight, easy-to-learn software. Moving from 2D to 3D has never been easier.
- Respond to unexpected or changing requirements more frequently and much later in the development process.
- Import and completely edit 2D and 3D design data with numerous powerful capabilities.
- Create and modify design data in real-time. Drive design changes through direct push-and-pull paradigms. Advanced geometry intelligence automatically recognizes features in the context of the 3D operation — even on geometry that's imported from other 3D CAD systems.
- Design using either a top-down or bottom-up approach, or drag-and-drop your parts and assemblies just as you do with files and folders. PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling Express features a single environment for designing within the context of the whole product assembly. Users don't just build parts or assemblies; they build real products.
Installation and System Requirements
- Download the software
- Follow the InstallShield wizard instruction
- In the Activation window, enter your PTC.com account email address and password
- Operating System:
- Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Ultimate, Enterprise, and Home Premium
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Ultimate, Enterprise, and Home Premium
- Windows 8: 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8.1: 32-bit and 64-bit Editions of Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Ram: ≥ 512 MB
- Disk Space: ≥ 400 MB
- Internet: Active Internet connection required to run software every 72 hours
Free vs. Full Version Comparison
Companies needing more 3D design power can easily upgrade to the full, professional version of PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling at any time. In the Professional Edition, you'll find a complete set of modules delivering key capabilities—such as sheet metal, rendering and data management—that enable you to design anything from simple products to larger, highly complex products.
PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling full version provides these additional capabilities:
- Create assemblies with an unlimited number of unique parts
- Extend data exchange
- Real-time rendering
- Add-on modules
- No internet required