An Easy-to-use Dashboard for Optimizing Performance
The Performance Advisor for Creo, powered by PTC’s own IoT solution ThingWorx, is a dashboard that allows CAD managers to monitor and manage Creo installations. Using this tool, you can ensure you and your users get the most from the software.
Performance Advisor for Creo is a smart, connected application. With this single tool, you can increase the productivity of end users globally and reduce overall IT support costs. Take a moment to look below at the usage metrics for Performance Advisor – more than 1,000 dashboards monitoring over 40,000 connected machines (as of February 2016).
- Notifications for performance of operating system, hardware, graphics drivers, and cards
- Proactive recommendations provided for software and hardware components, based upon user impact, to optimize performance
- Like the software, recommendations and notifications will be enhanced over time
(* Requires Gold Plus or Platinum support packages)
Upload the Performance Advisor for Creo today in 3 simple steps:
- Go to your PTC eSupport portal
- Select the “My Company” tab
- Click on the “Add Portlet” button and choose “My Connected PTC Products”
Once the new portlet appears on your dashboard, download the “Performance Advisor for Creo”.
Go to the Help Center for direction on how to use the Performance Advisor.
Performance Advisor is currently available to active support customers running:
- Creo 2.0 M150 (or later)
- Creo 3.0 M030 (or later)