Hosted by PTC & Impac Systems:
Jeremy Paul (CAD Sales Product Specialist), Brian Nauyokas (Generalist Applications Engineer), and Impac Systems
Date: November 11th, 2016 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm EST
Location: Karbach Brewing Company 2032 Karbach St. Houston, TX 77092
Networking and Refreshments
- Lunch will be provided
Introduction + PTC Company Overview
- Leveraging 3D CAD in augmented reality experience
Creo in the Cloud
- Creo FMX gives design engineers the ability to edit 3D CAD data using the ease and speed of a direct modeling approach, while providing the power to retain the original design intent. You can collaborate better with other engineers and work more easily with multi-CAD data and legacy data with non-existent or outdated design intent.
- The Creo Design Exploration Extension (DEX) enables users to quickly and effectively evaluate design alternatives and determine the most effective modeling approach. Furthermore, if a user explores a design path but determines it is not the most effective, they can quickly revert back to an earlier saved “checkpoint” without having to completely recreate the model. By supporting an evolutionary concept design process, Creo DEX streamlines the workflow from weeks to days.
- In today’s multi-CAD design environment, working effectively with multiple CAD systems is a major challenge. Unite technology addresses these challenges by enabling users to import and open non-Creo files, save data in non-Creo formats, and create and maintain design intent across CAD platforms.
- Assembling fasteners such as screws, bolts, nuts, washers, and dowels can be a labor intensive task. The user must ensure that holes align on mating parts, are the correct diameter, and that they assemble the correct hardware. Creo Parametric automates this process, including access to comprehensive catalogs (ANSI, DIN, and JIS), enabling users to reduce the time to place and assemble fasteners by up to 90 percent.
- PTC IFX builds on this functionality. With a fully customizable library, the ability to assemble fasteners without generating assembly references, more placement options, and design validation tools, Creo IFX increases user productivity, eliminates errors, and reduces part proliferation.
Creo 4.0 Roadmap
- Model based design
- Additive manufacturing
- Key UI enhancements
- What's new in Creo 4?
- Additive Manufacturing (Tom Jackson, EnvisionTec)
- Attendees are encouraged to stay after event for a beer and networking!
Register for our free event!
If you have any questions or would like to set up a meeting with PTC staff, please contact Jeremy Paul via email or at 781-697-4268.