Productivity Gains with PTC Creo Parametric:
Enhanced Sheetmetal Capabilities in PTC Creo Parametric
Are you interested in adding a bend between two walls? Or perhaps detecting overlapping geometry in live-flat pattern previews? With Industry-leading capabilities, PTC Creo Parametric greatly improves your sheetmetal design experience.
This live demonstration will highlight:
- Creating sketch-based form features
- Persistent flat pattern previews
- Streamlined workflows and dynamic previews
Don’t miss your chance to attend!
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
11:00 AM – 11:30 AM America/New_York (-0400 UTC)
Pro/ENGINEER users – Take 20 minutes in a live webinar and see the PTC Creo 2.0 productivity gains over Pro/ENGINEER
Save up to 50% in your time in key design areas. See why the time is right to make the move.
Reserve your space now for our Live Webinar Series
If you're an existing Pro/ENGINEER or CAD user, see for yourself how PTC Creo Parametric can make your life easier. Join us for a series of live demonstrations covering these key areas:
- The new modern user experience
- Streamlined workflows
- New surfacing capabilities with Freestyle
- Enhanced large assembly performance
- Improved sketching
- Enhanced sheet metal design capabilities
- And much more available in PTC Creo Parametric!
This eight part webcast series will focus on the productivity improvements in PTC Creo 2.0. and we'll show you how you can save up to 50% in your time in key design areas.
Check out the schedule below and choose the topics that interest you most: