M.A.K. Relies on PTC Windchill to Control Content and Business Processes During Product Development
M.A.K.’s activities began with the creation of simulators for ground and aviation equipment. It evolved into a group enterprise to create different types of products - especially helicopters and aircraft simulators, interactive learning systems, classes, displays, mock-ups. Today, the company has gained much experience in creating products for the training of pilots and technical staff.
- Decrease design cost
- Enable access to CAD data from various sources
- PRO Technologies, an authorized PTC Reseller, helped M.A.K. implement PTC Windchill PDMLink as an integral repository for all CAD data and engineering documents. PTC Windchill PDMLink also facilitates engineering change management.
- M.A.K. also adopted PTC Creo Elements/Pro for product design.
- PTC Creo View enables visual collaboration on product information at M.A.K.
- Automated product development processes such as change management
- Decreased errors in CAD design and production
- Enabled concurrent design